Contact lenses are used to correct the same conditions that eyeglasses correct:
- myopia (nearsightedness);
- hyperopia (farsightedness);
- astigmatism (blurred vision due to the shape of the cornea);
- presbyopia (inability to see close up)
We are pleased to offer thorough eye exams, contact lens evaluations and fittings, as well as supplying trials* of many types of contacts to find the right fit for you.
"Hard to fit" Contact Lenses
In addition to offering all types and brands of contact lenses from all the major contact lens companies, Kristin Bratek, O.D., is able to prescribe and fit a number of very special and unique contact lenses to help patients with the following conditions:
- Dry eyes
- Giant papillary conjunctivitis (GPC)
- Post-refractive surgery (such as LASIK)
*Depending on prescription, some trials are not kept on hand, but can be ordered.